Pre-recorded Media Requirements
If your providing with pre-recorded media for either an event you are running or the Maskerade please follow the below guidelines:
- Film your video in landscape orientation, not in portrait.
- Ideal are 1080p30 (1920x1080, Full-HD) or 720p30 (1280x720, HD)
- Widescreen formats are OK as well.
- Other common frame rates (25, 50, 60) are OK as well.
- Please refrain from using 4K video as we will broadcast at 1080p and would downscale your video anyway.
- We prefer H.264 video and CBR 320 kbit/s audio in MP4 container format.
- If you have it, hold up a colour chart and white chart at the beginning of the video. We will cut this before showing.
- Clap your hands at the start of the video to synchronize audio and video. We will cut this before showing.
- We prefer CBR 320 kbit/s audio in MP4 container format.
- When providing multiple tracks, please provide them in separate files. Please label files with your badge name and number in the order you want them played. If you want to have only parts of a file played, put the start and end timestamps in the filename as well.
If you have any questions not answered here please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.